A Murray river camping holiday is perfect for everyone at Ball Park’s family friendly caravan park. There are many things to do in Corowa and the surrounding region that will keep your whole family entertained whilst enjoying the fabulous river landscapes.
For detailed information about the range of activities, experiences and dining options please go to the North of the Murray website.
Some suggested activities, experiences and dining venues are noted below;
- Corowa Lawn Tennis Club: 18 lawn and 4 hardcourts. Available for hire.
- Gym: Health Culture. Casual visitors welcome.
- Corowa Golf Club: 27 Hole Golf Course, Howlong and Mulwala courses are all a short drive away.
- Corowa Aquatic Centre: Located beside the Caravan Park.
- Bowls: Located beside the Caravan Park or at the Corowa RSL Club.
- Sports Ovals: John Foord Oval and Ball Park ovals are located beside the Caravan Park.
- Bike Hire: Available from the Corowa Visitor Information Centre located beside the Caravan Park.
- Skiing: Water skiing on the Murray which runs past the Caravan Park.
- Fishing: On the Murray River.
- Horse Racing: Local and TAB race meetings held across the year at the Corowa Race Club.
- River Walk / Run trails: Located on the door step of the Caravan Park. Maps available from the Corowa Visitor Information Centre.
- Wineries: 17 wineries located just across the river in Wahgunyah & Rutherglen.
- Shopping: a number of boutique shops as well as vintage and op shops to be found within walking distance from the Caravan Park.
- Pampering: numerous salons available for a relaxing treatment.
- Federation Cinema located at the Corowa Golf Club.
- Corowa Chocolate & Whisky Factory, Steele St Corowa.
- Corowa RSL Club, Betterment Parade, Corowa. Offering Courtesy Bus.
- Corowa Golf Club, Hume Street, Corowa. Offering Courtesy Bus.
- Dámico’s Restaurant, Sanger Street, Corowa.
- Green Bean Cafe, Sanger Street, Corowa.
- Docs Café: Sanger St, Corowa.
- Old Empire Hotel in Wahgunyah.
- The Royal Hotel, Sanger Street, Corowa.
- The Aussie Hotel, Sanger Street, Corowa.
- The Corowa Hotel, Sanger Street, Corowa.
- The Newmarket Hotel, Honour Avenue, Corowa.
- The River Fish and Chip Co, Wahgunyah.
The Rutherglen Wine Region is located on our doorstep with 17 world class wineries.
The park is under redevelopment - please contact us with any questions.